American Express Careers
Analyst - Operations
- Explore a range of products/packages (airfares/hotel deals/ gifts/ retail/ dining) from trusted online merchants to find exactly what the client is looking for.
- Make reservations/purchases on client's behalf as per the company's guidelines.
- Help the client with after sales hassles like rescheduling/cancellation/refund for reservations/purchases made through our app.
- Exhibit high level of motivation while being organized, reliable and detail oriented while chatting with the clients.
- Ensure an amazing and hassle-free buying experience for our clients.
- Delight and emotionally connect the clients while maintaining their privacy.
- Adhere to all SOPs set by the company to safeguard both, the clients' privacy and company policies.
Required skill sets:
- Communication: Highly refined written/spoken communication and soft skills with exceptional phone, email, and chat etiquettes.
- Customer service: Possess the ability to meet and exceed guests' expectations and provide unparalleled delightful services within our scheme of business.
- Multi-tasking skills: Ability to execute multiple tasks simultaneously without compromising the quality of output.
- Organizational: Excellent “People’s person and Organizational behavior skills” are absolute requirements for someone in this position.
- Problem solving: Ability to troubleshoot client issues with merchants and communicate back to the clients in order to exceed the client's expectations.
- Typing speed: Typing proficiency of 65 WPM.
- Hospitality Industry: Candidates from aviation (preferably cabin crew) and 5-star rated hotels with strong spoken and written communication. Enthusiastic and the willingness to work in start-up would be a cherry on the cake.
- Concierge/Customer Service Executives: Candidates with excellent communication skills who have an experience in managing HNI and UHNI clients, and are equally tech savvy.
- Fresh Graduates - Candidates who are fresh graduates, enthusiastic and tech-savvy with excellent communication skills. BMM and BMS graduates would be highly preferred.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: May 8, 2019, 1:08:57 AM