American Express Profesiones
Executive Assistant - International Credit Operations
Descripción del Trabajo
- Organization and maintenance of a complex calendar using a high level of integrity, managing across senior business partners, different time zones, and international markets.
- Managing travel arrangements including air, hotel, transfers, and agendas.
- Organize internal and external business meetings, making all necessary arrangements including sending invitations, booking rooms and arranging catering.
- Assisting with appropriate email delegation / reacting and responding on behalf of, prioritizing what is important and urgent, acknowledging receipt/replies on behalf of, etc.
- Helping shape the content of reporting, emails and other communication for the business group.
- Ensuring timely preparation and processing of expense reports; tracking and processing of invoices; Review expenses submitted to leader and highlight any out of policy spend.
- Supporting department finances and report requests.
- Handling all HR including MyHR administration.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Must have a desire to understand the goals of the team and the relative importance of various partners and what they do
- Demonstrated ability to interact with Senior Management and handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Strong work ethic, highly self-motivated, but understands the key need to be a team player
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in an extremely fast paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to form professional relationships across all areas of the organization
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with strong attention to detail
- Ability to effectively prioritize VP/GM’s office responsibilities
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative to anticipate the needs of a complex office
- Demonstrated ability to remain calm under pressure and be flexible to changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and able to manage Concur, Ariba Buyer, Oracle and other internal platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred but not required
- Fluent English
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 06/03/2019, 16:53:07