American Express Careers
Exec/Admin Assistant I
- Coordination of calendar management, managing across senior business leaders, dispersed locations and differing time zones.
- Arranging meeting rooms, video and audio conferencing as well as coordinating team meetings, offsites, activities and other events.
- Booking international/US travel with knowledge of Amex travel booking tools, preferred vendors and associated policies. Build itineraries and provide advance preparation for VPs.
- Ensuring timely preparation and processing of expense reports; reviewing expenses submitted to leader and highlighting any out of policy spend; tracking and processing of invoices.
- Assisting with timekeeping and payroll duties.
- In conjunction with other Executive Assistants, organize and coordinate activities associated with Town Halls, and other employee-related activities and events.
- Ad hoc administrative tasks including: Updating organization charts, updating distribution lists, updating PowerPoint documents and/or creating PowerPoint slides, updating/editing MS word documents, comfort with manipulating data and doing basic analysis.
- Pulling standard reports and employee data from HR systems.
- Managing and tracking team budget.
- Collaborating with the team to administer training & development activities.
- Drive team culture through events, social gatherings & strategic initiatives.
- Surveying team for qualitative & quantitative feedback data.
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
- Exceptional organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to think end to end around assigned projects and responsibilities
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines and with strong attention to detail and timely follow-up.
- Strong maturity with ability to effectively prioritize
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, make sound decisions, and maintain discretion and confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Team player who is dependable, enthusiastic, and has a positive attitude.
- Strong PC skills in MS Office applications (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel) and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral; strong relationship-building, interpersonal, influencing, and collaborating skills across multiple band levels.
- Proficiency in American Express applications, including but not limited to AmexMeet, WebEx, Concur Expense Management, Ariba Buyer, MyHR, Payroll, CareerTrack, and the IT Service Catalog (TechCare) preferred.
- Flexible schedule preferred
- Likes to have fun!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 7, 2019, 4:41:46 PM