American Express Careers
- Managing the timeliness and relevance of Communications by ensuring all relevant business partners are aware of the process & following up where there is a lack of lead time or alignment
- Targeting the communications at the right demographic within the department
- Ensuring deadlines are met whilst maintaining a high standard of design & aesthetics
- Contribute to the development and execution of change management and communication plans.
- Support development of a broad set of executive-level communications and content.
- Ongoing design work, administration and updating of the team website
- Other project work as required
- Sharing of knowledge, best practice and new initiatives
- Building related branding coordination and planning of engagement activities
- Planning activities which are relevant to L&B colleagues
- Coordinating members to organize and run events and activities
- Degree in business, communications or other related disciplines
- 2+ years of experience preparing executive level communications
- Web experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills, experience producing polished presentations in timely manner
- Proven ability to craft and implement effective communications plans serving a broad audience
- Strong presentation and design skills
- Excellent time management & planning skills with the ability to manage own priorities and output
- Ability to react quickly to situations/circumstances
- Excellent personal communication skills. Able to network across markets/several business units/functional areas in American Express.
- Confident interpersonal skill and able to work confidently with leaders at all levels of the organization
- Creative and analytical thinking, ability to make sound decisions with the information at hand
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure
- High integrity with the ability to handle sensitive issues and maintain complete confidentiality.
- Understanding of company brand guidelines
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 8, 2019, 11:33:40 AM