Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
The role will have primary responsibility to be point of contact for colleagues/vendors, and for technical operations that manage delivery and support for American Express Digital Workplace products to become centers of global excellence.
This role will also help drive global initiatives supporting:
• Key components of Digital Workplace (e.g. workplace platforms, mobile, social, collaboration, servicing, etc.) aligned to the global strategy.
• Infrastructure Operations functions (e.g. ITIL functions, Agile/SDLC practices, Incident Management, Operational tools) aligned to the global head of Infrastructure Operations.
• App Infrastructure (e.g. converged infrastructure, cloud, mainframe) aligned to the global heads of these respective products.
• This requires good collaboration with a variety of technology product and service owners as well as a strong understanding of the technology tools, agile delivery and process management while leading deep technical talent who support the tools and services required for a highly efficient and successful workforce.
• This person will have to build and maintain relationships with business unit leadership in order to set expectations to deliver capabilities that satisfy the business requirements most important for success.
• The individual will also have to be a strong advocate for the needs in the market,
In Addition, the person will be:
• Participate evolving and driving services strategy.
• Provide consultation and support for all Digital Workplace initiatives in market and be a promoter of technology.
• Responsible for end user engagement/feedback/escalations on behalf of Digital Workplace (customer satisfaction, net promoter, etc.).
• Serve as a liaison for the support functions in the region.
• Provide local executive oversight for extended technology services (network, voice, application support, etc.).
• Provide oversight to local vendor relationships.
employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion
background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• Business understanding to enable consultancy of enhancing efficiency through applicable tech tools.
• Strong technical acumen in end user computing on both consumer and enterprise fronts with 5+ years of relevant experience.
• Strong technology operations experience including Service Desk and Technical Support functions.
• Strong working knowledge of technology vendors.
• Experience with technology solutions for both the knowledge worker and call center environments.
• Ability to deliver complete/compliant/world class capabilities to employees.
• Strong infrastructure and End User Computing skills.
• Enterprise-scale experience with communications (telecom, VoIP, SIP), collaboration (conferencing, chat, social, and video) and productivity tools (Web, document management, search).
• Proven ability to collaborate successfully on global large-scale projects in highly matrix environments.
• Ability and confidence to lead and influence at senior levels across American Express Technology and the Business.
• Ability to provide a strong leadership presence on campus and strong followership among the technology community.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including strong decision- making, prioritization, presentation, and negotiation skills.
• Team management skills (e.g., planning, budgetary control, people management, vendor management, etc.).
• College degree required. Technical degree preferred or possess a comprehensive knowledge of technology and operational understanding for servicing areas.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 08/03/2019, 14:13:24