American Express Careers
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
- Lead the development and end-to-end execution of marketing campaigns
- Execute digital campaign to drive cardmember engagement
- Track and evaluate the campaign result
- Support on the development of insurance products in Hong Kong and Thailand
- Work collaboratively with manager, agencies, insurance partners and key stakeholders to deliver initiatives that drive insurance business for Hong Kong and Thailand
- Ensure all marketing programs and materials are compliant and aligned regulations and corporate branding and marketing guidelines
- Execute the marketing campaign and media plan to ensure effective and efficient utilization of marketing budget
Are you up for the challenge?
- University graduate in Business Administration, Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years marketing experience, preferably in insurance industry/banks/telecom/agencies
- Strong project planning and execution skills to execute multiple marketing and communication campaigns within tight timelines. Ideally with campaign execution experience across a variety of channels including online, email, and social media
- Experience in digital and online marketing tools with be an advantage
- Self-motivated and result-oriented, and is able to work independently under tight schedule
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
- Solid PC skills PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 7, 2019, 3:32:04 AM