American Express Careers
Finnish Speaking Credit Specialist
Are you interested in working with first class service while gaining experience in a global service company?
American Express provides customers with access to products, insights and experiences that enrich lives and build business success.
We recognize that our most valuable asset is our people. After all, it’s our people who deliver an excellent service to our customers all around the world, and it’s our people who therefore drive our ambition to become the world’s most respected service brand.
The Nordic Market is growing rapidly, and our Credit Department is seeking a new talent to join us in our mission to provide great experiences for our customers. The Nordic Consumer Credit team consists of 25 Credit Specialists and we are looking for you who enjoy daily challenges, is driven by targets and want to be a part of a diverse, high performing team.
What you´ll be up to:
- Uphold American Express brand image and customer loyalty through outstanding customer service.
- Provide service via phone and e-mail for our Finnish consumer card members in credit related issues and enquiries.
- Collect overdue balances.
- Enable spend for our card members – make credit decisions.
- Manage credit limits on our credit cards.
- You will be given continuous coaching and feedback in your work, to get the best chances to succeed in your role. You will be developing into a professional role as well as personally grow in our international and exciting Company.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Required skills - what you´re great at:
- Fluent in Finnish and English, both in verbal and in writing. Swedish or Norwegian language skills are advantageous.
- Strong and efficient communication skills.
- Familiar with working in a people-oriented environment where the overall attitude is to drive performance towards exceeding customer expectations.
- Have good analytical skills.
- Confident in challenging customer situations.
At American Express you’ll be rewarded with an excellent package and will enjoy all the competitive benefits, training and career opportunities you would expect from such a diverse and successful international organization.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2019, 10:47:13 AM