This position will be part of Technology Business & Vendor Management (BVM) team. The BVM team provides strategic management of technology vendor engagement to ensure high value services are being delivered to American Express.
This role will be responsible for handling vendor payments, including review of payments & dispute resolution with Vendors/ Internal teams. Validation of vendor billing for Global Vendors as per approved contract/ SOW and ensure vendors are paid timely as per the contract
• Ensure timely & accurate booking of accruals and other accounting entries in partnership with Technology Controllership
• Support procurement of Technology assets & services.
• Drive continuous process improvement & automation in the validation process of Vendor billing & payments
• Support any Global projects and process improvement/automation initiatives.
• Relationship Management of Vendor PMO & AXP. (includes issue management, contractual management)
• Provide local support for audits, both by AXP Internal audit, and external government agencies, regarding vendor companies and AXP. Ensure Vendor’s compliance to India Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act
• Take over any new additional responsibility assigned from time to time, to support the BVM organization.
• Handle any cross functional activities assigned within the team.
• Support amendment process for Technology contracts.
• Relationship management with GCO, Tax, Controllership, GSM and Vendor partners
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
• MBA in Finance.
• Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in Invoice payments / Financial analysis / Contract management, preferably in IT services.
• High proficiency in MS-Office applications. Working knowledge of SQL/Access, Tableau/Power BI and other automation tools preferred
• Experience with SDLC tool will be an advantage
• Should be able to effectively manage time to accomplish simultaneous demands against challenging deadlines
• Demonstrated skill in building and leveraging relationships and ability to utilize collaborative skills with all partners at all levels
• The incumbent should have a performance rating of G3L3 or better in the last review
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2019, 3:18:49 AM