American Express Careers
Analyst/Sr Analyst-Product Development
The Analyst/ Senior Analyst Product will be assisting in the software product vision and deployment of the Risk Capabilities in the Acquisitions platforms. The successful individual ensures that his/her software product meets the evolving needs of Risk Management through continual innovation, evaluation and deployment. Requires strong problem solving and data analysis skills. Incumbent would be assisting Product owner in managing a scrum team or a set of scrum teams, groom user stories, ensure global product design, meet required performance, availability and automation needs across markets and products.
The Analyst/Senior Analyst Product, will report and assist the Director Product Owner.
- Assisting in user story authoring and refinement by working with Product Owner and engineering teams
- Managing dependencies across different scrum teams involved in the use case journey
- Reviewing and validating the acceptance criteria of completed user stories to support user story acceptance
- Performing Data Analysis, Problem Analysis by using different root cause analysis techniques in Problem Solving
- Participating in all agile program and team ceremonies
- Communicating and facilitating resolution of issues, and changes tied to the committed product backlog
- 0-3 years as Business/System/Product analyst in software delivery
- Experience with agile software development methodologies
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
- CS degree related technical field is ideal.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 12, 2019, 1:53:08 PM