American Express Careers
Sr. Analyst Affiliate Marketing
Sr. Analyst, Affiliate Marketing
The Digital Acquisition team is a fast-paced organization and a significant driver of new Consumer Cardmembers into the American Express franchise. The team is dedicated to delivering best in class digital marketing and card shopping experiences with the goal of growing new accounts and spend acquired. Digital Acquisition oversees marketing channels such as Paid Search, Affiliate Marketing, and Display Media that drive direct conversions as well as qualified traffic to the Personal Cards shopping experience of Americanexpress.com. The Sr. Analyst of Affiliate Marketing will play a critical role in managing the investment strategy and analytical insights for Affiliate Marketing – the largest and fastest growing channel in offsite digital.
This is a great opportunity for candidates who want to innovate and further strengthen their digital marketing skills. It provides a chance to be at the forefront of digital innovation and growth, working with a strong group of affiliate partnerships.
- Support in day to day Affiliate partner relationships
- Lead weekly and monthly channel performance meetings on efficiency and budget management
- Owner of channel budget reconciliation; processing invoices and driving efficiencies in process
- Partner closely with Analytics to build analytical narratives on channel performance and make recommendations on strategy optimization.
- Provide ad hoc assistance with Affiliate projects.
- 2+ years of relevant experience required
- Strong analytical skills with a proficiency in Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Self started with an ability to navigate the organization and processes independently
- Ability to develop strong relationships both internally and externally
- Energetic, positive, flexible, and proactive
- Team player with a willingness to help out with projects beyond immediate job scope
- Experience in digital marketing and/or agency management a plus
- Experience in highly regulated industry a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Affiliate experience a plus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2019, 9:24:54 AM