American Express Careers
Open Banking - Mgr/Sr. Mgr
Open Banking/Open Data Access is quickly expanding around the world and is changing how financial institutions do business and share data. Open Banking activity is prevalent globally and is being driven by regulatory, industry and competitive pressures. As such, American Express must build and advance its Open Banking strategy and vision to enable business growth opportunities and remain competitive in the marketplace, while ensuring compliance with new regulations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities:
- Drive and implement Amex’s Open Banking/Open Data Access vision and strategy in close partnership with business teams
- Identify and support market needs, dependencies, risks and opportunities across markets by working with cross-functional stakeholders
- Support driving product roadmap prioritization across markets and effectively overseeing the deployment of Open Banking products into markets
- Identify and prioritize new business growth development opportunities for AXP to leverage the Open Banking framework to enhance existing value propositions or create new ones, including leveraging new data assets
- Proactively advise internal business clients on new Open Banking developments and help "connect the dots" across the enterprise to drive and accelerate new initiatives
- Support identifying and prioritizing regulatory developments/requirements, and work with product management teams to ensure compliance with applicable regulations
- Prepare and lead trainings and discussions to educate a wide range of audiences on the defined Open Banking strategy and supporting processes
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who have a solid understanding of Open Banking/Open Data access, a strong interest in new technologies and their relevance for Amex, and who can support strategic engagements with multiple business units across markets.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Proven related work experience
Previous experience in consulting or business development roles is preferred
Experience with (or strong interest in) digital ecosystems and new data technologies
Experience in leading and driving projects with cross-functional teams
Experience in designing and delivering ideation sessions
Excellent oral & communication skills, experience in presenting to a wide range of audiences
Previous experience in consulting or business development is preferred
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
To complete your application please click on the links below. However, if you require any assistance with the completion of this process – or need any reasonable adjustments to be made – then please contact the Recruitment Team on firstname.lastname@example.org or 00800 83 000038 (free phone, subject to individual carrier charges). For Russia based candidates on 810 800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2019, 12:15:46 PM