American Express Careers
Norwegian or Danish Speaking Credit Specialist to Commercial Credit Nordic
At American Express we recognize that our most valuable asset is our people. After all it’s our people who deliver excellent service to our customers all around the world and drive our vision to provide the world’s best customer experience every day.
We are now looking for a Credit Specialist to join the Commercial Credit Nordic team in Stockholm.
Credit Operations is responsible for recovering balances and reducing provision, while delivering extraordinary customer care and providing first class credit servicing. With thoroughness and expertise, ensuring compliance with all regulatory requirements and provide superior service to improve customer and shareholder value.
In this role, the successful candidate will work in complex systems to provide credit related services via phone and mail. As a Credit Specialist you will be providing servicing in credit related issues and enquiries. You will be in charge of collecting past due balance and obtain payments on past due amounts and record payment details. You will also work with supportive functions, surrounding the world of card transactions.
- Contacting customers via phone and e-mail regarding their payments
- Making risk decisions to stop or enable spend based on account information and credit history.
- Answering calls and responding to customer queries both from internal and external parties.
- Tracking volumes against worklists to make relevant priorities.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Take initiative to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities.
- Have strong attention to details.
- Have good analytical skills.
- Be able to learn complex systems.
- Enjoy multitasking.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Be confident in challenging customer situations.
- Have previous experience in Credit/Customer.
- Have service experience.
Fluency in English + Norwegian or Danish. Any other Nordic languages is a plus.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 5, 2019, 2:23:58 AM