American Express Careers
You won’t just shape the world of software.
You’ll shape the world of life, work and play.
Our Software Engineers not only understand how technology works, but how that technology intersects with the people who count on it every day. Today, innovative ideas, insight and new perspectives are at the core of how we create a more powerful, personal and fulfilling experience for all our customers. So if you’re interested in a career creating breakthrough software and making an impact on an audience of millions, look no further.
You won’t just keep up, you’ll break new ground.
There are hundreds of opportunities to make your mark on technology and life at American Express. Here’s just some of what you’ll be doing:
- Taking your place as a core member of an agile team driving the latest development practices
- Administer, Configure and Test Salesforce applications and marketing automation software
- Writing code and tests, and automation
- Write components in Salesforce, Big Data & APIs
- Learn and apply new technologies
- Identifying opportunities for adopting new technologies
- Perform technical aspects of software development for assigned applications including design, developing prototypes, and coding assignments
- Debug software components and identify code defects for remediation
- Empower teams to automate deployments in test or production environments.
- Preferably a BS or MS degree in computer science, computer engineering, or other technical discipline
- 1+ years of software development experience
- Ability to effectively interpret technical and business objectives and challenges and articulate solutions
- Willingness to learn new technologies and exploit them to their optimal potential
- Hands-on expertise with Salesforce and/ or Big Data across one or more platforms, Apex/Java/ Scala/Python languages, and tools
- Positive attitude, willingness to learn and great communication skills
- Agile Practices
- Porting/Software Configuration
- Programming Languages and Frameworks
- Business Analysis
- Analytical Thinking
- Business Product Knowledge.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 8, 2019, 1:22:22 PM