American Express Careers
Manager/Senior Manager – Global Business Financing Customer Journey
American Express Global Commercial Services (GCS) is a Global leader in the Commercial Payments Solutions space and continues to be an exciting and fast growing business dedicated exclusively to the success of businesses globally. The Global Business Financing (GBF) team is composed of non-card lending solutions (Business Loans, Merchant Financing, Working Capital Terms, and Supply Chain Financing). The team’s mission is to become the leading working capital provider for our Small and Medium Enterprise customers globally.
Within Global Business Financing (GBF), our organization owns the strategy and P&L and develops products, features and capabilities for digital products for fast growing segments of the American Express business. We have embarked on a bold agenda to transform our products and services to delight and surprise our commercial clients around the globe. Help us take it to the next level as we create a financing journey center of excellence (COE) via the Customer Journey team.
The Customer Journey team acts as an engine to define and accelerate the delivery of strategic initiatives that impact the GBF product suite, providing portfolio level strategy to optimize and transform the customer experience.
The Customer Journey team is seeking a dynamic individual to break down barriers across siloes and bring Product Managers and cross functional partners together in service of a holistic experience for our clients and our business. This is a unique opportunity to apply innovative and strategic thinking to identify opportunities that enable the delivery of best in class digital experiences.
Achieving results in this role will require the incoming Manager/Senior Manager to be an influential partner and leader of cross-functional teams including Customer Marketing, Product Development, Brand, Digital Acquisition, Operations, Technologies, Finance, Risk, Client Management, Field Sales & Enablement, Legal, and Compliance.
The successful candidate will be expected to:
- Partner with Acquisition, Brand, and social media marketing on the next generation of GBF distribution in the broader GCS ecosystem
- Lead the GBF servicing strategy
- Collaborate with analytics and product teams to create a term loans product line strategy
- Develop a GBF custom offering product construct and define the end-to-end customer experience
- Collaborate with marketing to ensure cross-channel synergies as well as complementary marketing communications
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
- Experienced product manager and /or marketer with a strong customer focus. Lending experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication and team player who is able to build strong relationships and influence decisions.
- Innovative and strategic thinker who is willing and able to challenge conventional thinking.
- Strong analytical thinking with a good level of understanding of product P&L drivers.
- Ability to drive results while managing multiple responsibilities at the same time.
- Team player, with strong interpersonal and influence management skills and a proven ability to work successfully across business units, executive levels and diverse functions
- Exceptional oral and written communications skills with individuals at all levels
- Strong project management skills and ability to drive business results
- Ability to operate independently and proactively
- 2+ Years of Product Management, Marketing, or equivalent experience and success required
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 11, 2019, 2:05:11 PM