American Express Careers
Exec/Admin Assistant I
- Organizing and maintaining complex calendar using a high level of tact and integrity.
- Managing the logistics of key meetings, including room booking, catering, production of meeting materials, etc.
- Coordinating complex travel arrangements including air, hotel and transfers
- Reconciling expenses and filing expense reports
- Organizing regular team meetings and 1:1s with Direct Reports.
- Supporting employee on & off boarding
- Managing the payroll system for the team, including attendance tracking (holidays, vacation, sick days etc.)
- General follow-up and reminders in order to effectively meet deadlines and commitments.
- Managing event ticket distribution.
- Assisting with special projects and initiatives as needed.
- Ability to organize and work on own initiative
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks with minimal guidance
- Experience in handling a wide range of administrative related tasks, organizing large meetings, and arranging travel
- Ability to manage and complete multiple tasks within specified timeframes
- Ability to act diplomatically and respectfully when communicating with individuals of varying levels
- Expert level of written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic thinker and ability to anticipate and mitigate issues that may arise
- Strong sense of integrity with ability to handle confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Commitment to ongoing learning & development
- Flexible, proactive, well organized, resourceful and efficient
- An ability to demonstrate adaptability and flexibility
- Attention to detail and timely follow-up
- Proven team player and collaborator
- Positive attitude, solution-oriented demeanor, and reliable
- A proactive approach with strong interpersonal skills and decision making ability
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Strong working knowledge of common administrative systems and processes e.g., HR, purchasing, travel, expense management
- Project management skills are a plus
- Flexibility and availability when VPs are traveling
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2019, 10:34:16 AM