American Express Careers
Manager / Senior Manager - Relationship Lead
The Enterprise Customer Marketing Platform organization is a global team that sits within Enterprise Digital & Analytics (EDA) and is responsible for Enterprise Eligibility, Data, Scoring, and Privacy. The organization is focused on enabling within American Express a systematic competitive advantage in how we engage with our customers and deliver on our promises. The team drives, develops, and delivers strategically significant value across integrated enterprise marketing platforms for the US and International Consumer organization.
We are looking for individuals to manage and deliver end to end functionalities and card member experiences from ideation to execution. We are seeking a seasoned Manager/Senior Manager with experience delivering with proficiency in process improvement, capability/ product management, and project management. Specific activities will include working closely with business and tech to define business requirements, designing process / capability changes, and engaging stakeholders to drive change management.
The Manager/Senior Manager will:
- Work in close partnership with Marketing, Technology, and Product teams to carry out data, capability, and technology enhancements in an Agile environment
- Gain deep understanding and document current and future-state processes by interviewing stakeholders and conducting focus groups
- Lead business-driven projects as a Subject Matter Expert on various tools / platforms. Perform user acceptance and training as needed
- Clearly communicate status of key initiatives and / or issues and remediation efforts
- Document best practice in leading end-to-end project launches
- Experience with product and project management with technology implementation
- Ability to work in multiple complex, high-profile projects end-to-end with comfort
- Ability to both take direction and initiative to proactively develop solutions
- Strong relationship manager effective at collaborating and influencing across internal and external partners
- Expert in creating presentations for different stakeholders
- Strategic thinker with ability to work through ambiguity in white-space environments
- Passion for the customer experience and collaboration
- Experience in a related field (e.g. marketing capabilities/ execution, program management, consulting, systems and technology implementation, or business architecture background)
- SAFE/AGILE knowledge preferred
- Some travel may be required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2019, 2:53:14 PM