American Express Profesiones
Associate Product Manager II
Descripción del Trabajo
- A leader among your peers.
- Not afraid to speak up.
- Has proven experience in speaking and working with multiple levels (with global view).
- Has desire to lead as well as to perform user testing activities.
- Proven success in continued learning.
- Our current opening is for a "Test Lead" and the responsibilities include:
- Planning User Acceptance Testing (UAT) activities that impact front-end, user-focused applications. This includes assessing the testing needs, determining the proper test configuration and data needs, writing and executing test conditions and test scripts, recommending opportunities to automate repetitive tasks, and ensuring the completion of required test documents.
- Tracking and monitoring defects that arise during UAT, and seeing them through to resolution.
- Preparing all testing-related documentation.
- Monitoring project progress by tracking activity, resolving problems, publishing status reports, recommending actions and escalating appropriately.
- Forging strong relationships with various internal business partners, technical partners and vendors.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Good understanding of end-to-end processes in Global Servicing Network operations areas as well as the customer journey.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently and implement time management strategies to ensure deadlines are met.
- Previous experience interacting with various levels of leadership, through email correspondence, phone-delivered presentations and in person.
- Proven self-starter with strong problem solving and decision making skills.
- Ability to assess risks, impacts or implications to operations areas or the customer.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English is a must).
- Applied knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Preferred familiarity with Amex project methodology (Agile, SDLC, Waterfall) and related testing methodologies.
- Testing experience is required.
- Knowledge of "Corporate" processes /systems.
- A passion for our Customers!!
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Tiempo completo
Date Posted: 11/03/2019, 13:49:35