American Express Careers
Sr Analyst - Onboarding & Digital Engagement - CMS
Consumer Marketing Services (CMS) is responsible for marketing throughout the entire Card Member lifecycle of all US Consumer Charge and Credit products including acquisition of new members, building early tenure relationships, loyalty marketing for existing members and retention efforts spanning all channels. This Senior Analyst, will be part of the Onboarding & Digital Engagement team responsible for establishing relationships with newly acquired Card Members working directly with all Consumer Welcome Kits and addressing expansion to other moments like cross sell, upgrades and renewal and replacements.
This exciting & high exposure Senior Analyst role will be managing and enhancing marketing strategies to deliver impactful welcome experiences in the direct mail & digital channels. This Senior Analyst will play a critical role in Customer Marketing strategy for all consumer welcome kits creating strong first impressions, generating spend/lend habits from Day 1 & flawless management of the channel. The Senior Analyst will work on cross-channel strategy, creative development, budget and channel management and analysis of campaigns where feasible. This individual will also play a role in transforming the channel to maximize efficiency, enhance creative, and drive bottom line business results.
This Senior Analyst should have a passion for direct marketing & digital marketing, be comfortable challenging the status quo with innovative thinking, producing actionable outcomes and the ability to partner well with key partners around American Express including Product Management, Brand, GCO/Compliance, Global Card Issuance, Direct Marketing Excellence, Enterprise COEs (Integrated Marketing Solutions, Global Marketing Operations, Enterprise Digital) & the larger Customer Marketing team.
- Responsible for managing marketing initiatives across global card issuance for welcome kits, card activation stickers and card carriers.
- Design scalable and innovative marketing strategies for new & existing card products.
- Partner with creative agencies to develop creative and execute into market.
- Daily coordination & leader of weekly meetings with DME, Global Card Issuance, MC Ops & external partners to ensure campaigns are executed flawlessly.
- Collaborate with product management to share best practices, brainstorm new opportunities, and create joint ventures.
- Strong ability to build and leverage relationships and influence across cross‐functional teams.
- Manage inventory, ordering, reporting of all welcome kits and analyze key trends to identify ongoing opportunities for program improvements
- Lead Welcome Kit & Team Budget tracking/reporting on a monthly basis
- Bachelor Degree is required
- 2-3 years of direct marketing & digital experience
- Self‐starter who thrives in a dynamic environment and comfortable with white space
- Enthusiasm and sense of humor is a must!
- A passion for creating engaging customer experiences to support our customers
- Strong marketing skills and agency management experience
- Superior project management skills with ability to managing multiple priorities and initiatives
- Adaptability and able to understand and navigate through a broad range of business issues
- Ability to influence, present and collaborate across teams, leaders, and business units
- Energetic self‐starter with the ability to drive results under tight timelines and someone who can remain fluid with ever changing product needs.
- Strong relationship builder with the ability to collaborate closely with cross‐functional partners.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills with attention to detail and ability to tell a story through data and insights.
- Positive, can‐do attitude and the desire to be part of a high‐profile, results‐oriented, dynamic, enjoyable group
- Prior direct marketing experience and a working knowledge of American Express marketing processes a plus
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 10, 2019, 11:01:00 PM