American Express Careers
Client Manager (Large Market)
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Degree qualification in a business related discipline
- 5 years business-to-business selling and relationship management with large corporations at senior levels
- Demonstrated strength & leadership with Sales, Negotiation-Account Management and Presentation Skills
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders to deliver results
- Demonstrated ability to build and leverage relationships at all levels of an organization and to communicate with colleagues at all levels.
- Analytical skills, in particular, the ability to work with large amounts of data to extract information and draw conclusions.
- Exceptional communication skills. Demonstrated ability to deliver complex information to audiences with limited prior knowledge.
- General business knowledge and an awareness of how external factors (Political, Legal, Economic and Technological, Social) will affect client and American Express business
- Demonstrated big-picture, creative/strategic and long-term thinking abilities; shows ability to provide guidance on prioritisation and strategic solutions for linking of customer and Amex goals
- Able to foster risk taking in achieving challenging goals, re-defining standards of excellence & creating momentum for top business performance; able to facilitate team adaptation for shifting priorities
- Ability to influence without direct authority across all areas of organisation
- Drives loyalty from providing value added advice & services
- Ability to drive innovation & change within the clients organisation as well as within Amex
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 12, 2019, 4:41:30 PM