American Express Careers
Customer Care Professional- Merchant Technical Servicing
- The Primary Objective Would Be To Deliver High Standards Of Customer Service By Handling Queries For Merchants, Banks and Clients With Strong Focus On First Contact Resolution.
- Queries will relate to Point of Sale (POS) and Card Not Present (CNP) activities
Purpose of the Role:
- Handle Customer Enquiries For The Domestic Merchant Base And Service Requests In An Extremely Professional, Responsive And Competent Manner.
- Make significant progress in improving our customer experience and loyalty to the brand.
- Increase First Contact Resolution on inbound contacts to drive Satisfaction
- Reduce cycle time and increase accuracy in our back office processes & front office vendors and partners
- Drive Top Box Satisfaction Goal Of “ Fully Satisfied “ Customer Experience.
- Conduct Root Cause Analysis Of Incoming Calls To Recommend Changes In Work Flows, Procedures, Servicing Levels, Based On Customers Demands To Meet Their Needs & Ensure Exceptional Quality Service Is Given At All Times.
- Suggest Process Improvements / Changes To Achieve & Ensure “First Contact Resolution”.
- Enhance Shareholder Value By Up Selling (Cross Selling) Products To Customers On Incoming Calls (Incentive Based Program)
- Complete All Transactions Agreed With The Customer And Adhere To All Timelines And Deadlines Set
- This role may be subject to additional background verification check.
Critical Factors to Success:
- Graduate in any stream. (Graduate in BSC-IT or Computer application will be an added advantage).
- Basic knowledge of credit card and technical helpdesk will be an added advantage
- Excellent Oral And Written Communication Skills
- Previous Experience In The Call Centre / Customer Service Roles Is Preferred)
- Graduate with 1-3 years of relevant work experience
- Functional Skills/Capabilities:
- Strong And Committed Customer Focus And Consistent Demonstration Of Service Excellence.
- Compliance With Company Policies And Procedures.
- Ability To Take Independent Decision & Meet Stringent Deadlines.
- Good PC Skills
- Strong Result Focus
Knowledge of Platforms:
- Hands on knowledge of MS-Excel
- Enterprise Leadership Behaviors
- Set The Agenda: Define What Winning Looks Like, Put Enterprise Thinking First, Lead with an External Perspective
Bring Others With You:
- Build the Best Team, Seek & Provide Coaching Feedback, Make Collaboration Essential
Do It The Right Way:
- Communicate Frequently, Candidly & Clearly, Make Decisions Quickly & Effectively, Live the Blue Box Values, Great Leadership
- Demands Courage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2019, 7:42:13 AM