Non Properitory team handling position for Digital Acquisitions through field sales - Coimbatore
Purpose of the Role:
This is a team handling Sales position in the Consumer Cards Sales team, and is responsible for driving business through an outsourced team, achieving monthly sales targets and acquiring new customers through consultative selling of our cards products via defined channels of acquisition
Timely execution of all sales activities – leads, campaigns, referrals & any self-generated leads.
• Tracking and reporting sales performance including pipeline, acquisition results and market conditions
• Set appointments, track team members, listen to customer needs and sell most appropriate product.
• Acquiring and developing new talent, ensuring On-going team coaching and development.
• Monitoring and evaluating team performance, creating a culture that motivates, empowers and retains talent.
• Ensures all applications are fully and accurately completed, and submitted properly
• Be the interface between Amex and the customer to resolve any application processing issues
• Drive the on-boarding of new customers and initiates spend enablement activities
• Keep up-to-date on products and competition
• Attend and participate in regular staff meetings
• Engages in regular portfolio planning to determine areas of focus & project accurate full year forecasts
• Attend relevant industry and partner conferences, tradeshows and networking events
• Ensuring all performance standards are met viz. business targets, controls and compliance
MBA with 0 to 3 years experience or graduate with 1 to 4 years of team leading experience
• Consultative selling experience
• Team leading experience
• Proven track-record of meeting and exceeding sales goals
• Demonstrated strategic ability– able to link Amex and customer goals
• Excellent verbal and written communication, relationship building experience in developing and executing successful sales strategies
• Excellent problem solving skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 12, 2019, 4:46:45 AM