American Express Careers
Service Delivery Manager (Technology)
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive.
We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Responsible for the overall management of Digital Workplace technical delivery and daily site services operations. The role builds and manages relationships with internal and external business partners and stakeholders to provide technical consulting on American Express Technology (AET) Digital Workplace (DW) capabilities.
- Acts as a liaison between diverse internal and external technology teams and key business partners to deliver technical solutions & process improvements to meet business requirements that align with strategic direction
- Manages (monitors and addresses) third parties work to drive quality, efficiencies and ensure adherence to policy & standards.
- Interacts with product engineering teams to ensure quality standards are adhered to during product implementation
- Responsible for the technical direction of platform(s); providing consulting expertise by leveraging business and technical knowledge to support business strategies and deliver business value.
- Responsible for overseeing issue resolution and facilitating closure of any technical or customer relationship issues.
- Ensures that platform(s) supported meet the business, technical and infrastructure needs by overseeing the health and well-being of the technical DW infrastructure
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations
- 10+ years of experience with Advance/Expert level knowledge of End User Computing technology.
- Knowledge of best practices in Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) environment
- Adept in project management methodologies
- Strong knowledge of Call Center technologies such as call routing, recording, network infrastructure
- Experience with applications and tools management
- High level of productivity, analytical ability, attention to detail, accuracy and excellent organization skills
- Ability to work well with vendors and people across all levels of the organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Education: typically holds a Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, or other related field (or has equivalent work experience)
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 11, 2019, 5:04:27 AM