American Express Careers
This position is responsible for coordinating upgrades, modifications, enhancements and projects related to the LMS and for generating Reporting & Analysis to support L&D in TLS markets. The candidate will develop and communicate metric reports, analyze process gaps, provide recommendations to the leadership team for implementation.
• Generate weekly & monthly reports using Advanced Excel for New Hires & tenured colleagues
• Graphing the performance or results of employees to enable managers to see who’s doing well and who needs training or performance support.
• Manage forecasting, scheduling, including all resource and requests in collaboration with the Training Manager(s) globally.
• Provide various reporting and communications to the L&D Delivery Team(s).
• Closely adhere to the Reporting & Analytics schedule to ensure monthly performance reports are processed on a timely manner.
• Implement process improvements to gain efficiency and increase effectiveness.
• Drive & share insights with stakeholders/L&D Delivery Leaders on success of training programs, New Hire pr
Qualifications• The Person should hold a Graduate Degree with 3-5 years of overall experience and 2 years of related domain in Business Analysis.
• Ability to leverage technology to solve for reporting needs - Advanced Excel, VBA & PowerPoint.
• SharePoint Team Site owner or administrator experience, a plus
• Prior experience in learning management team & support will be a plus
• Strong Communication Skills, Team Player And Ability to navigate through a matrix environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously without close supervision
• Self-starter with ability to execute with Minimal Direction and strong attention to Detail.
• Open to work any shift between 8:00 am to 10:00 pm windows ( Mostly fixed shifts but should be flexible to meet needs of the Business).
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2019, 2:02:30 AM