American Express Careers
Team Leader - Operations
- The person would be responsible in leading a diverse & talented team of Customer Service Professionals & tasked with the following responsibilities:
- Lead a Team of 12-15 Team Members supporting the Card Member Maintenance, Recon and Credit Balance Refund process for US / International markets.
- Coach team members to provide customer service to our customers as well as meeting shareholder and business expectations in operational performance and efficiency.
- Responsible for delivery of all colleague, customer and shareholder metrics
- Responsible for performance management for all direct reports including goal setting, development planning and performance reviews
- Monitor New Hire performance through toll gate reviews.
- Lead and maintain colleague satisfaction and morale by using reward/recognition tools available.
- Decision making ability in critical day to day functioning of processes.
- Demonstrate superior global thinking and strong process/quality improvement mindset.
- Management of staffing and resourcing requirements to ensure all service level timeframes and objectives are met and the customer experience not impacted.
- Graduate with minimum 6 years of relevant experience preferably in financial service industry.
- Proven leadership skills including the ability to inspire, coach, develop and motivate team members through formal performance management and informal coaching methods.
- Should have handled a team of 12-15 people (preferable).
- Strong Data analytics and PowerPoint skills.
- Strong negotiation, influencing, communication and relationship skills at all levels.
- Previous experience of leading and coaching teams in a dynamic and constantly changing environment is a distinct advantage.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2019, 4:35:01 AM