American Express Careers
Account Relationship Executive-International Dollar Card
International Consumer Service is looking for an Account Relationship Executive-International Dollar Card (IDC). This area is responsible for creating new business opportunities, increasing new channel penetration and ensuring new cards acquired are active and use their cards during first 100 days. The Account Relationship Executive-International Dollar Card will be reporting directly to the Acquisition Head. He/She will provide leadership and relationship management to facilitate the expansion of the existing IDC business portfolio with our partners. This position should have a passion for build commercial relationship, be comfortable challenging the status quo with innovative thinking, producing actionable outcomes in the current portfolio.
The position has requested the following:
- Manage multiple partners to ensure yearly plan targets including New card acquired
- Act as the first point of communication/interface with partners as needed.
- Built partner relationships at all levels and leverage these relationships to ensure partners engagement
- Find expansions from a pool of existing high-priority Partners
- Execute a transactional sales cycle
- Identifying new opportunities
- It will be valued knowledge in credit card business in LAC countries
- Operate in compliance with all applicable laws and procedures for all markets
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 years of customer-facing sales experience
- First class relationship skills gained through interacting at all levels across partner organizations.
- Preferably experience in Acquisition channels and partner banks expertise
- Entrepreneurial spirit, financial acumen and ability to drive and deliver results.
- Able to drive results.
- Strong communication skills.
- Influencing and negotiating skills particularly with external partners where there is no direct authority
- Self-motivated and strong ability to drive results
- It will be very appreciated that the candidate will be dynamic, proactive and eager to learn
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Portuguese is a plus)
Why American Express:
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2019, 11:01:00 PM