American Express Careers
Analyst/Senior Analyst-Campaign Management
The Enterprise Marketing Platforms & Solutions (EMPS) organization is responsible for ensuring the enterprise delivers on the promises we make in our marketing materials. The US Card Execution team within EMPS is comprised of campaign review and setup teams, data validation and governance teams, and control functions to ensure compliance.
The Campaign Management Team (CMT) sits within the US Campaign Execution. Our mission is to provide best in class campaign management support to facilitate flawless campaign execution. CMT’s primary role is to partner and collaborate with marketing teams to ensure accurate set-up of marketing campaigns/offers. The team is responsible for managing the end-to-end execution that enable card acquisition, drive spend and loyalty across all solicitation and response channels.
The candidate will be responsible for advancing the campaign execution process that will improve time to market, reduce complexity, and improve efficiency for campaign execution. This role will be responsible for supporting business needs, crating process flows in Visio and writing the business requirements. Candidate must be able to function independently, effectively prioritize his/her work, and be willing to bring new ideas to the table.
- Asses the areas of the campaign execution process and marketing capabilities, and make recommendations for optimization initiatives
- Analyze marketing processes and identify areas for enhancements and expansion
- Work on ad-hoc projects related to compliance, capabilities and governance
- Support change management planning, training and communication activities
- Act as the point of contact and support managing all remediation and Audit related tasks
- Support CMT Managers in providing consultative support as Subject Matter Expert of the CMT capabilities and the overall promotion set-up process
- Support review of the off-shore operation process and implement continuous process improvement for high efficiency
- 1 year+ experience with assessing business processes
- Be proficient in all MS Office Applications (especially MS Excel, MS Visio, and MS PowerPoint)
- Strong executive presence
- Ability to work well with ambiguity
- Attention to detail with a focus on root cause analysis
- Ability to independently work with key business partners and manage tight timelines
- Demonstrated success while under pressure
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Strong PowerPoint Presentation skills
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2019, 4:22:58 PM