American Express Careers
- Building a strategic vision for how American Express can leverage content to continually engage candidates that have opted-in to our Talent Community and differentiate American Express as great place to work.
- Measuring and optimizing communications performance, with a test and learn mentality.
- Engaging and managing creative agencies and internal and external partners to drive recruiting marketing programs forward.
- Work with legal and brand teams to ensure that all marketing produced is compliant.
- Staying on top of the latest recruitment marketing and content trends and best practices.
- Building relationships globally within Recruitment, HR and the Global Brand Management teams to ensure internal awareness and buy-in.
- 5+ years of marketing experience, focus on employer brand or recruitment marketing a plus
- Proven content and brand marketing skills
- Proven leadership and communication skills, and the ability to influence others at all levels of the organization
- Strong project management skills and willingness to be hands-on
- Interest in building something new and developing innovative content that drives results
- Able to work independently while also fostering strong team collaboration; connecting across teams and functions to find comprehensive solutions
- Proven ability to anticipate and identify emerging trends in how people connect and communicate, and the implications for a content and CRM strategy
- Location: 200 Vesey St, New York, NY 10080
- Visa Sponsorship: Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Why American Express:
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2019, 1:08:28 PM