American Express Careers
Account Relationship Executive-International Dollar Card
International Consumer Service is looking for an
The position has requested the following:
- Manage multiple partners to ensure yearly plan targets including New card acquired
- Act as the first point of communication/interface with partners as needed.
- Built partner relationships at all levels and leverage these relationships to ensure partners engagement
- Find expansions from a pool of existing high-priority Partners
- It will be valued knowledge in credit card business in LAC countries
- Operate in compliance with all applicable laws and procedures for all markets
- knowledge of online channel, marketing and social network platform
- Provide support to the sales Team to identify business opportunities
- Manage team budget and provide budget reporting updates
- Assist in pre and post-launch Sales Campaign to analyze results
- Conduct ongoing assessments of Sales Channels to determine how to improve each of the sales channel
- Bachelor’s degree
- At least 2 -3 years of customer-facing sales experience
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a strong ability to multi-task
- Collect, organize, and manipulate data to identify trends and design solutions
- Present recommendations to management and manage gap closure projects
- Analyze Sale performance and measure general Portfolio health
- Combine Customers KPI data with sales channel behavioral data to create full picture analytics and actionable insights
- Strong communication skills.
- First class relationship skills gained through interacting at all levels across partner organizations.
- Preferably experience in Acquisition channels and partner banks expertise
- Entrepreneurial spirit, financial acumen and ability to drive and deliver results.
- Able to drive results.
- Fluent in English and Spanish (Portuguese is a plus)
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Why American Express:
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2019, 11:01:00 PM