Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
This position will be responsible for the development and/or maintenance of the Value Proposition for the Mexico Credit Card Products. To this purpose, the incumbent to this role will be accountable for the definition of the Value Proposition according to Card Member profile, behavior, needs and preferences.
Typical activities and responsibilities will include the maintenance of existing Value Proposition, negotiation of new benefits or partnerships , analysis of the benefits usage, spend behavior and to define a plan for implementation, coordinate resources for execution, identify measures of success and track usage afterwards.
This position will monitor the marketplace diligently and understand competition solidly - including their products and services. Strong cross-functional partnership is required, including closely working with Analytics, WS, acquisitions, customer engagement, Finance, Legal & Compliance, among others.
This person will also measure regularly the relevance of benefits by tracking usage. Additionally, this person will monitor the delivery process for these benefits/ promotions in order to ensure an optimal customer experience. Finally, this person shall manage the A&P , OPEX and COCMs budget of the area.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Positive and passionate at delivering strong, compelling and differentiated communications
- Strong B2B and B2C marketing experience
- Previous experience executing marketing communications across all BTL channels – including Email, Print, Digital Display & App and Social Media performance
- Experience of working and managing third-party creative and media agencies
- Candidate is able to build strong relationships and collaboration to drive mutual business outcomes
- Ability to deliver on the Amex’s promise of superior service, while adhering to all legal, compliance and risk requirements
- Comfortable in using and applying analytics to inform planning and execution of campaigns and Customer behaviour
- Strong attention to detail, including proof-reading and application of copy and language to deliver clear and engaging Customer communications
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 12, 2019, 2:20:23 PM