American Express Careers
It takes exceptional people to build rare products.
We’ve built one of the most respected service brands in the world by building products that set the bar for ease, convenience, security and innovation. Our product managers are collaborating with business leaders, partners and various teams to craft the products of the future. If that fits your career vision, look no further.
The product of excellent thinking.
As a key link in the product development process no two days here will be the same, but there are some things you can count on doing:
- Work with customers, key team members, and partners to define a product strategy and roadmap
- Understand and apply new trends and ambitious standard methodologies into product roadmap and requirements
- Support development of appropriate tracking and reporting to resolve product performance
- Work closely with the U/X and technology teams to develop, test and deliver defined capabilities
- Communicate product roadmap into well-defined product requirements/user stories and acceptance test criteria
Are you ready to be at the center of it all?
- Please include any education requirements, such as certifications, undergraduate or master degrees
- 5 years of experience in Product Management
- Proven record in defining winning product constructs and delivering a product vision and strategy
- Experience with rapid and iterative development methodologies
- Bachelor’s Degree in equivalent required; advanced degree preferred
- Knowledge of reporting/analytical applications
- Experience with digital signage applications
- Experience with IPTV platforms
- Experience with video event streaming platforms
- Knowledge of web conferencing & video conferencing platforms
At the core of Product Management
- Agile Practices
- New Technologies
- Market analysis
- Adaptive Communication
- Strategy Formulation
- Business Case Development
- Customer Experience and Design Thinking
- Working knowledge of running a standup and sprint retros
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 12, 2019, 6:21:47 PM