American Express Careers
Customer care Professional
- This role involves interacting with Internal and External Clients (Authorized Signatory/Client Managers/ Merchants etc) and resolving their inquiries over email/calls.
- Should have knowledge of KYC.
- Work on daily inventory towards cases related to Merchant Services.
- Keep A Close Eye On Gaps & Recommend Solutions To Plug Them.
- Consistently Manage High Volumes Of Work Accurately And Efficiently While Working Under Stringent Timelines.
- Focus On Merchant requirement, Productivity and Efficiency To Ensure Sla’s Are Met
- Contribute Towards Team Goals By Strictly Managing Individual Productivity, VOCM & Quality Targets.
- Take ownership of the email/issue and resolve to customer’s expectations to deepen relationship and achieve highest level of customer satisfaction
- Understand, determine and anticipate customer needs and present solutions as appropriate.
- Demonstrate Strong Focus On Process Improvements.
- Ensure Adherence To And Compliance With Organization Policies And Audit Controls.
- Build An Excellent Rapport With The Team & Other Business Groups To Ensure Smooth Day To Day Operations
- Graduate/Post Graduate.
- Relevant Experience An Advantage.
- Excellent Oral And Written Communication Skills.
- Strong Interpersonal And Coordination Skills.
- Strong And Committed Customer Focus And Consistent Demonstration Of Service Excellence.
- Compliance With Company Policies And Procedures.
- Ability To Take Independent Decision & Meet Stringent Deadlines.
- Good Pc Skills.
- Good command Over Ms Excel, Access & Powerpoint.
- Strong Result Focus
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2019, 4:07:34 AM