American Express Careers
Credit Specialist Germany (m/f/d) Frankfurt am Main
To support our team we are currently looking for a Credit Specialist Germany (m/f).
As a global leader in financial services, American Express has built its reputation on continual innovation and forward-thinking. And since we’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand, we continually strive to deliver the best possible service to our customers all around the world.
At American Express we recognise that our most valuable asset is our people. After all, it’s our people who deliver an excellent service to our customers all around the world, and it’s our people who therefore drive our ambition to become the world’s most respected service brand.
As a Credit Specialist you will handle credit card accounts and ensure that they pose minimal risk to American Express. This includes making spending decisions within tight time frames. Your main responsibilities will include inbound and outbound telephone contact with card holders, providing excellent customer service whilst following internal risk policies.
- Strong customer service experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills; communication (verbal & written) and presentation
- Flexible to work in a shift environment
- Be a strong team player with a high level of personal accountability
- German and English language skills are business standard
- High level of integrity, willingness to learn and adapt to changes
- Consistently executing tasks accurately in an demanding environment
- Ability to work within pre-set goals and team targets
- Previous experience in a call center environment is an advantage but not a must
At American Express you’ll be rewarded with an excellent package and will enjoy all the competitive benefits, training and career opportunities you’d expect from such a diverse and successful international organisation.
Please note that you can attach up to 4 documents with a maximum of 488 kb each.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 12, 2019, 11:22:11 AM