American Express Careers
Corporate Business Development Manager
This position is a Business Development/Project manager role for the Nordic Corporate Business Excellence team and core activities on Data exchange management with our key suppliers and clients, Client integrations and complex maintenance, and Leading/supporting projects impacting Nordic Corporate Business within areas related to Business transformation and Reengineering, Compliance and Regulatory Changes.
- Lead/Support Corporate Business transformation/Reengineering projects, and projects related to Compliance and Regulatory changes.
- Responsible for Data Integration - technical maintenance of data exchange with largest Clients in Large and Global segments and ensure data accuracy.
- Support in technical maintenance of data exchange with Travel Management Companies to support BTA business and new products launched.
- Work and partner with Sales and Client management teams to support major clients in the most advanced ad-hoc processes and data exchange, and sustain internal customer support for American Express offerings, technical/interactive products and advocacy.
- Responsible for Vendor Relationship Management, and ensure the vendors on adherence to Amex Compliance standard and requirements.
- Project management and support in a diverse range of areas.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Positive attitude with growth mind-set, and flexible.
- Highly energetic, dynamic personality and highly motivated & engaged.
- Project management experience.
- Ability to drive innovation and changes, explore opportunities, and execute.
- Strong structural and analytical skills.
- Strong technical knowledge on data warehouse and experience in working with complex data- a merit.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and follow through on commitments.
- Very good administrative, organizational and time management skills “getting things done”.
- Ideally client facing experience with ability to build strong relationships.
- In depth knowledge of Amex Internal Processes and Corporate products/offering.
- Strong verbal and written business communication skills.
- Strong networking skills.
- Proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint, and MS Access a plus.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2019, 8:35:36 AM