American Express Careers
Analyst/Senior Analyst - Partner and Offer Marketing, Travel & Lifestyles Services
Senior Analyst – Partner and Offer Marketing, Travel & Lifestyle Services
American Express entered the travel agency business in 1915 and today is one of the world’s largest luxury travel and lifestyle service networks. The Travel & Lifestyle Services (TLS) business provides exclusive access, differentiated value, extraordinary service, and unrivaled expertise to Card Members seeking leisure or business travel, as well as a variety of lifestyle services. Travel and Lifestyle Services (TLS) is a fast-paced, dynamic environment where team members thrive when they demonstrate an ability to think strategically, operate autonomously and put the Card Member first.
The Senior Analyst, Partner and Offer Marketing position is an exciting opportunity to join the Global Partnerships and Marketing organization focused on driving Premium Card Member awareness and engagement, across all industry verticals. The successful candidate will be highly detail oriented, with excellent project management skills, and experienced working with internal and external partners.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Execution of all paid and complimentary partner marketing placements – including digital and direct mail based
- Manage partner communications, approvals, prioritization and tracking
- Manage marketing related partner offer solicitations
- Interface with external travel partners on a daily basis
- Serve as partner marketing budget lead and invoicing contact
- Support Marketing Manager across all travel program verticals - Lodging, Cruise, Tour, Air
- Minimum 2-3 years previous marketing sales experience, ideally with experience working with external partners
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; ability to effectively communicate complex information to a variety of audiences, including internal and external partners
- Excellent organization and project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and flawlessly manage multiple projects under pressure with competing deadlines
- Extremely detail oriented with proficiency in excel
- Self-starter able to collaborate with many teams across the Blue Box and evolve in a changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree required
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2019, 9:05:29 AM