American Express Careers
Manager/Senior Manager- Product Strategy, Mobile
The Mobile team within Enterprise Digital Member Experience (EDME) is responsible for accelerating the evolution of our app while driving innovation globally. Our role is to drive a market-leading experience though customer-centered design delivered in partnership with key organizations across the company. The team is responsible for the E2E mobile app experience across 21 markets (and growing) globally. We're looking for a talented, passionate Manager/Senior Manager-Product Strategy, Mobile to join our team.
This is a highly visible position that will interact at all levels in order to deliver mobile products that serve millions of people. You will work with a variety of teams, including product, engineering, design and marketing to bring new products and services to market from conception to launch.
- Lead Strategic planning and engagement for the Mobile product portfolio
- Take ownership of the Global Mobile roadmaps
- Serve as a single point of contact for Mobile channel for business partners coordinating across product teams across various enterprise initiatives (e.g. New Product Launches/Refreshes)
- Collaborate with EDME program teams to ensure synchronicity of Roadmaps and strategic priorities
- Work closely with Global Mobile Delivery manager to align the roadmap with Program Increment planning and support all activities for program increment planning as needed.
- First class relationship management and collaboration across a complex, cross functional group, with internal partners/stakeholders, Product Design, Product Owners and development teams
- Develop detailed understanding of features and influence prioritization for delivery aligned to the roadmap.
- Identify changes, risk and issues, and develop robust action plans to ensure that maximum business benefits are delivered
- Support Product Operations (e.g. Audit requests, CAPs, OREs) to ensure operational integrity of the Mobile product as needed
- Collaborative – our role is largely partnership driven, so experience building and managing solid relationships is crucial as you will be working with Product/Capability owners, local marketing teams & technology partners.
- Result focused & resourceful – with an appreciation of how to build products (and execute mobile initiatives is an added bonus)
- Pro-active and enthusiastic – the successful candidate must be excited about the mobile space and interested in all things ‘Digital’, must be a self-starter with a strong affinity to bring projects to a close quickly.
- Strategic thinkers – Ability to see both the big picture and the details and to translate business requirements into actionable features and delivery plan.
- Detail oriented – active involvement in backlog development requires a process-driven mindset with a strong attention to detail and ability to manage details in an environment with changing priorities.
- Fun and outgoing – we’re looking for someone who can contribute to the strong team culture of our co-located and diverse team.
- Knowledge of Jira/Rally, Confluence and Agile Lean Startup/Customer Development Process and project management
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2019, 12:30:05 PM