American Express Careers
Sr. Manager-Client Management
- Developing & implementing strategic account plans that grow AXP share, charge volume and revenues.
- Partnering with Blue Box colleagues to sell-in and implement relevant partnership programs
- Elevating, deepening and broadening relationships with Merchant partners
- Increasing AXP relevance by continually delivering relevant and mutually beneficial solutions.
- Negotiate complex deals that include a firm understanding of the financials of card acceptance, industry economics, profitability levers, and Amex assets and channels
- Demonstrate strong project management skills and the ability to seamlessly multi-task, prioritize, and act with a sense of urgency
- Developing resolutions to merchant issues
- Supporting industry development initiatives and helping to identify/communicate key opportunities and threats
- Strong relationship management and consultative selling skills with a demonstrated ability to establish maintain and deepen relationships with internal and external customers.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence external contacts. Experience in negotiations, understanding the financials of card acceptance, industry economics, profitability levers and communicating the value of “AXP” assets and channels.
- Analytical and project management experience. Must be highly customer-focused and results-driven, with the ability to work on multiple initiatives simultaneously both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and work effectively with internal colleagues across the Blue Box.
- Prior account management/sales experience, as well as excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Prior marketing knowledge and experience
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2019, 1:47:00 PM