American Express Careers
Manager-Strategic Analysis & Testing
The Enterprise Digital & Analytics team is passionate about creating a better journey for every user from beginning to end – and we're continually evolving our User Experience (UX) practice to meet our Card Members’ ever changing digital needs.
As a part of the User Experience Research (UXR) & Insights team within EDA, you’ll be responsible for uncovering and translating user needs that drive customer-centered design solutions within our existing Voice Of Customer (VOCM) team.
That right candidate will have a deep knowledge of working with VOC tools and platforms (e.g. Qualtrics), and a proven track record of successfully consulting and partnering with Digital Product Owners, Designers, and business stakeholders.
· Manage and maintain survey related needs like developing or maintaining new or existing surveys/studies, creating or adjusting reporting/dashboards, leveraging data to enhance research
· Monitor Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and experience measures for specific digital products within Amex.com and the mobile app, and intervene as early as possible when risks and problems arise
· Develop and leverage cross-functional initiatives that will improve the overall digital customer experience and provide more insights, including working with the VOC COE
· Raise critical customer concerns with relevant support teams (Product owners, AET, Qualtrics, etc) and mobilize resources to resolve issues
· Understand challenges, industry trends, consult and help business partners achieve their objectives
· Conduct regular reviews to celebrate positive outcomes and see opportunities for growth
· Motivate others to conduct more research, creating a truly customer-centric view within the organization
· Give stakeholders in EDA data that uncovers pain points, drives product improvement, and identifies un-met needs
· Strong oral and written communication skills including storyboarding/PowerPoint
· Positive attitude, a proactive mindset, and comfort with agility
· Comfortable with analyzing data (Excel, reporting, metrics) - research experience a big plus
· Experience with basic programming (i.e. macros) - prior survey/dashboard programming experience is a big plus
· Comfortable in working with and managing relationships across the enterprise (including negotiation and influence skills)
· Strategic thinker who has a curious mindset and able to work in a “white space” environment to improve/transform processes
· Strong project management skills
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for this position.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2019, 10:47:34 AM