Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Responsible for Growing Digital Population in all the Digital Platforms for Card Members:
- Demand generation for Online Platforms
- Effectively communicate new Capabilities
- Drive unproductive call demands into digital services
- Expert on Channel Management and Optimization
- Mobile marketing over Apple and Android devices for App and Site. These includes Media and Advertising Management as well as the creation of a robust Media Plan
- On line & Mobile Advertising: including search and display across many networks (Google, MSN, etc)
- Partnerships: development of relevant partnerships over the digital space in market
- Project Management for specific digital initiatives that require closely team work and understanding with other business units
- Monitor the competition and benchmark companies over the digital space in order to identify opportunities based on consumer trends and new technologies
- Monitor weekly KPIs on Media Plans and Digital Platforms performance to achieve goals and have clear understanding of key metrics and reports
- Detailed Budget Planning and Management
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
1. Proven ability to drive results
2. Strong Digital Marketing experience
3. Strategic Thinking
4. Analytic Skills
5. Strong Communication and Negotiation Skills
6. Ability to execute multifunctional initiatives within scope, time and with high quality
8. Proven ability to work across different LOBs and identify key decision makers
9. Ability to influence stakeholders from peers up to senior leadership.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2019, 1:02:18 PM