American Express Careers
Merchant Affiliation Inbound Sales Executive – French Speaker
Why joining the EMEA Merchant Acquisition Sales Department?
Are you a native level speaker of French? At American Express we can offer a great brand, career, training and a fantastic team environment to develop your commercial skills if you speak french fluently. As an European hub, based in our new European Head office, we offer a rewarding package and the opportunity to work at one Spain's premier employer brands.
You might never have thought of a career in sales and currently be working teaching French language or bar work, but if you enjoy working with people and are a strong communicator with the ability to build rapport, this could be a great opportunity for you.
The EMEA Merchant Acquisition Sales organization is a sales team of different nationalities speaking more than 28 languages based in Madrid. Our teams successfully acquire and manage relationships with merchants in European Markets.
What do we expect from you?
The successful candidate will be a driven and resourceful individual who is able to quickly engage with potential merchants and clearly articulate the benefits of acceptance to a range of different types of business.
- Grow the AMEX acceptance network in France by managing and closing inbound sales opportunities received by phone, fax and e-mails in the assigned markets.
- End to end ownership of a lead, from first contact through to closing the sale, account set up and ensuring that they are able to fully benefit from Accepting Amex in their establishment.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- Native level French written and spoken. High level of English is a plus.
- Background working for/in the French markets
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Previous Sales experience a plus
- Willing to sell, driven by objectives, ambitious and communicative.
- Knowledge in MS Office (Excel, Access and PowerPoint, Salesforce a bonus).
What do we offer in return?
Success is rewarded through an attractive package, a generous sales incentive plan and a strong benefits package. Positive attitude!
Benefits and perks:
- New state of the art offices, very well connected just near to Feria de Madrid. Metro Station one minute, ten minutes connected with the city center. Parking facilities.
- Meal Vouchers
- Medical Insurance
- Life and Accident Coverage
- Amex personal card with no annual fee
- Educational and Language Allowances
- Work from home (up to three days per week)
- Sports, Voluntary activities, healthy in-company activities (Yoga, Pilates, Hipopresives, Soccer Team, Physiotherapy, Mindfulness)
- Amex cafeteria, shower rooms, international collaborative library and many other building facilities
- And lots more!
It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, apply now – we are recruiting for roles with immediate start!
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
Proud to be recognized by Great Place to Work España - Ranked 2nd of overall Best Companies.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2019, 11:07:33 AM