American Express Careers
Each day, we make it easier, safer and more rewarding for consumers and businesses to purchase the things they need and for merchants to sell their goods and services, enabling them to do and achieve more.
We’re committed to becoming the world’s most respected service brand and daily deliver extraordinary service to our customers, constantly reinventing our ways of working to ensure we offer rich rewards that redefine expectations for our clients and ourselves.
You’ll give our customers the world at their fingertips, and you’ll help them truly experience it.
Our tech-savvy Consultants use their passion for travel and lifestyle to surpass client expectations by constantly striving to create unforgettable trips and experiences for our Premium Card Members.
They are brand ambassadors who take pride in their ability to craft memorable trips, and deliver personalized solutions through our best-in-class service, exclusive programs and premium benefits – inspiring long-term relationships and loyalty along the way.
No matter how our customers choose to contact us, we delight customers with the unforgettable and unexpected.
Anything can happen when people travel. Here’s just some of what you could be doing each day in our digital servicing centre:
• Delivering “WOW” by providing innovative and extraordinary service
• Consulting with our Card Members through digital channels such as e-mail servicing and GDS booking support so that you can recommend relevant products and services that are perfectly tailored to their needs
• Keeping your finger on the pulse of industry trends so that you can provide knowledgeable advice of products and services with confidence
• Organising and maintaining the email volume of multiple markets to ensure smooth day to day running of the digital set up
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
What you’ll need to make the most of your passion for travel and lifestyle.
• Confident computer skills are vital as you’ll be using several different tools and systems daily
• A good knowledge of travel and world geography thanks to a lengthy spell spent exploring the world OR a recent history of selling domestic and international travel ad lifestyle
• Ability to consult and convey extraordinary care through exceptional writing skills
• Strong written communication skills
• Resilience and composure to remain positive under pressure and in changing circumstances
• Strong time management and multi-tasking skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 14, 2019, 6:46:17 AM