American Express Careers
Junior HR Generalist
Junior HR Generalist
- for a fixed term contract (parental leave cover) of 1+ year starting June 2019
As part of the team, the Junior HR Generalist is responsible for performing a broad range of HR and Administrative tasks and support for the Nordic Market HR team, as well as be point of contact for other HR groups in our matrix organization.
This role will report to the Chief Human Resources Officer for Nordics and be based in Stockholm, Sweden.
- Support and be a critical resource for different HR projects (Talent Management, Colleague Engagement, Colleague and Leadership Development)
- Provide back-office HR support to Nordic Market HR team
- Support the coordination of all people related processes and policies for the market
- Deliver service and act as an escalation point of contact for HR related questions.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
- 1 – 3 years’ experience in HR in a similar role
- Strong proven administration skills
- Comfortable with working in multiple systems, processes and structures
- Experience from fast paced, multinational and matrix HR environment would be ideal
- Ability to work independently: proactive approach to daily tasks
- Excellent communication and relationship management skills
- Excellent planning & time management skills
- Fluent in Swedish, business fluent in English
- Degree in Human Resources or equivalent.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 22, 2019, 9:29:46 AM