American Express Careers
Manager/Senior Manager, B2B Digital Marketing
- Develop end-to-end strategy and execution of online campaigns, including creative development supported by an agency
- Create compelling value driven communications to entice Card Members to apply for business card products
- Optimize existing marketing placements and test new opportunities, in order to bring the most relevant content to commercial customers at digital moments that matter for their business.
- Lead 1-2 direct-report Analysts that will support in marketing campaign execution and analytics.
- Manage the monthly campaign calendar, monitor campaign performance, and analyze and report results
- Manage team performance, results, and reporting for digital marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree with 3-5 years digital marketing experience (financial services experience is a plus)
- Strong bias for action, positive energy and a “can-do” attitude.
- Exceptional relationship building skills and a proven ability to drive results through proactive collaboration with key partners & stakeholders.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, outcomes focused project manager
- Data driven, strategic thinker with a growth mindset and demonstrated (measurable) track record of developing innovative digital marketing strategies that drive outcomes/results
- Enterprise thinking - seeks input and understands others’ goals to deliver the best business and customer outcomes
- Thought leader with proven success in leveraging customer insights and innovative thinking to deliver best in class customer experiences with the goal of expanding customer relationships.
- B2B marketing experience preferred (a strong understanding of the mindset of a business owner or commercial customer)
- Sense of humor
Depending on factors such as business unit requirements, the nature of the position, cost and applicable laws, American Express may provide visa sponsorship for certain positions.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2019, 2:56:05 PM