American Express Careers
Senior Manager Supplier Payments Strategy and Analytics
- Lead the working capital strategy and analytics to support sales and client management teams by providing deal and technical consulting for supplier payments
- Develop ad-hoc working capital analyses that enhance B2B value proposition with key recommendations for sales, pricing, product and marketing teams
- Lead engagement with clients to understand working capital needs to support their business goals and unlock opportunity for AXP
- Represent B2B specialists on cross business project teams and working groups: merchant services/product/marketing/pricing/DS&I/risk and others
- Support the creation of deal construct blueprints for selling B2B payment solutions across a wide variety of customers and segments
- Understand compliance and regulatory changes and ensure the evolution of the B2B value proposition.
- Deep financial and analytical acumen
- A consultative and problem solving mindset to drive multi-dimensional analyses in order to derive commercial insights to support negotiations with clients and go-to-market strategies
- Self-starter, driven and pro-active who can support the development of a new line of business and help lead the growth of AXP in commercial payments,
- Strong interest in commercial propositions for B2B payment solutions
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- Knowledge of treasury products including Credit Facilities and Supply Chain Finance.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2019, 1:49:09 PM