American Express Careers
National Relationship Manager - 12 Months
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
- Previous relationship management and consultative selling experience
- Ability to influence & grow the business through value added conversations
- Strong pipeline management skills
- Strategic Account Management skills
- Strong Financial Acumen and the ability to have financial conversations on Working Capital and cash flow.
- Ability to respectfully challenge the status-quo & influence without authority
- Ability to work collaboratively across diverse teams
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Account planning and client strategy development skills
- Experience in dealing with C level Executives
- High degree of commercial acumen and Strong negotiation and influencing skills
- Thought Leadership & ability to prioritize for success
- Corporate card knowledge an advantage.
- Knowledge & insights into Construction / Retail or IT industry an advantage
- Sales force knowledge and advantage
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 13, 2019, 8:09:11 PM