American Express Careers
Analyst/Senior Analyst - B2B Digital Marketing
- Manage the channel marketing strategy used data-driven insights to drive revenue growth, monitor campaign execution, and analyze and report results
- Guide marketing managers across the enterprise as the subject matter expert in concepting and end-to-end execution of digital campaigns that target small business owners.
- Own the relationship between marketing and our tech partners to drive alignment on campaign arbitration among premium site placements and prioritization.
- Partner with Enterprise Digital to optimize existing marketing placements and test new ones, in order to bring the most relevant content to Card Members at digital moments that matter for their business.
- Bachelors degree with 0-3 years marketing experience (financial services experience is a plus)
- Digital expertise highly preferred – experience with digital channels and reporting capabilities (e.g. A/B Tests, Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, etc)
- Results oriented – history of exceeding goals in a fast-paced environment
- Strong project management and relationship management skills
- Exceptional analytical skills with the ability to derive insights and identify growth opportunities from data
- Detail oriented – takes ownership to ensure flawless execution in a dynamic environment
- Comfort with ambiguity and ability to pivot to respond to shifting business conditions
- Champion of our customer – passionate about creating best in class digital experiences
- A sense of humor and positive attitude
Employment eligibility to work with American Express in the U.S. is required as the company will not pursue visa sponsorship for these positions.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years,
backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning
and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We
have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to
spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career
path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 15, 2019, 8:26:28 AM