Not just what you can expect, what you can count on.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join the American Express International Insurance (IIS) business in HK as it embarks on an aggressive growth strategy for the next few years. This role will have direct contacts with customers through telemarketing channel and promote our insurance products to our Cardmembers.
- Promote our insurance products with quality selling to our customers via outbound telephone calls to achieve aggressive business targets, daily and monthly
- Facilitate and follow up with customers on the end-to-end enrolment process
- Provide answers and assistance on customers’ enquiries
- Provide excellent after-sales services to customers
- Build and strengthen relationship with our customers
Are you up for the challenge?
- Minimum 2-3 years sales experience preferably in telemarketing
- Self-motivated, aggressive, result-oriented
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with professional telephone manners
- Possess computer skills
- Good command of written and spoken Cantonese and preferably English
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
American Express has been awarded and recognised “Aon Hewitt Best Employer for Women 2017” and “Best Employer Hong Kong” seven consecutive times. Join us and you’ll soon see why.
The real deal on American Express
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work. So if you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career at here.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 9, 2019, 3:53:58 AM