American Express Careers
Service Performance Analyst
Support Customer Experience initiatives in enhancing / meeting external metrics
Responsible for delivering on compliance, policy and procedures
Consistently and effectively implement the Performance Management Process as a leadership tool to help employees maximize their performance.
Meet regularly with employees to plan their development and evaluate the progress made. Provide development opportunities, coaching, and resources.
Collaborate with key linkages to drive superior service
Responsible for day to day functioning.
Ensures that monitoring is aligned with our customer expectations of excellent service by having a clear understanding of our Customer Satisfaction result.
Has responsibility for the day to day operation with specific focus on driving results against performance targets; including Daily Completion & Sales Target.
- A great place to work – We are in the top 10 most admired companies in the world…And the #1 amongst Financial Services.
- Fun at work! A great culture and environment – Game rooms and lounge area are situated in each floor to encourage a fun and happy workplace.
- Competitive Salary – Get paid what you’re worth.
- Career advancement opportunities – Shaping your future & opening both local & cross border opportunities.
- Minimum of Diploma or Foundation
- Open for Fresh Graduates
- Must possess strong accounting, analytical, MS Excel/MS Access skills and advanced proficiency in MS PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills.
- Must have strong results-orientation, email writing, resourcefulness, and flexibility to overcome significant obstacles to goal achievement in a high-pressure environment
- Strong multitasking skill and ability to work under pressure.
- Active listening skills
- Proactive Team player
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Flexible to work on public holidays (when required)
- Good Customer Service Skills
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2019, 2:33:34 AM