American Express Careers
Supplier Payment Sales Manager
Know the way forward. Show the way forward.
American Express Global Commercial Services is recruiting an experienced Sales Manager to fuel the growth of strategic Supplier Payment and Business financing solutions.
Within our Commercial Organization, and under the responsibility of the Head of Supplier Payment Sales, we are looking for a Talent who will join a dynamic and ambitious team and will have the following responsibilities:
Prospecting new accounts and developing opportunities in fields of equity financing and operating financing for SME in line with the American Express Supplier Payment strategy,
Complex Consultative Sales, with the heads of Treasury and Financing Departments, to position the American Express offer among all existing Working Capital Optimization (WCO) solutions on the market
Construction of commercial offers, development of commercial and financial offers adapted in collaboration with other Teams like Risk, Pricing, Finance.
Implementation and deployment of solutions with online payment tracking with contractual commitments.
Internal and External Network, with all internal partner teams (Risk, Finance, Marketing, Pricing, Servicing, etc ...) as well as with external financial organizations (Brokers, Consultants, Investment Funds, Credit Insurances).
Acquiring new clients in the supplier payment space generating profitable billing volumes.
- Education: Business Administration Degree or Engineering degree (+5 years)
- Experiences: you have an experience of 5 to 10 years in the direct sale of financing solutions (WCO, Cash-Flow, reverse factoring, Credit Insurance) for SME in Italy and justify robust results.
- You have significant experiences in at least one of the following: SME Financial Services Sale, SME finance restructuring, IPOs preparation, fund raising, Factoring sale
- Financial culture, you know how to address all levels of financial contacts (CFO, Credit Manager, Treasurers, etc.) and capitalize on your analytical skills.
- Network Animation, you have demonstrated an ability to create and develop effective network of contacts internally and externally
- New Clients acquisition track records, with proven experiences in at least one of the following company categories: Broker, Consultant, Investment Fund, Credit Insurance
- Team Work, you have a strong team spirit and like to work in close collaboration with the commercial and operational teams on complex projects
- Solution Focus, your analytical approach is focused on solutions selling.
- Strong Ambition, you are motivated by the perspective of meeting ambitious sales targets
- Culture of performance, tenacity, focus on results and the structured organization of your business activity
- Focus Clients, you demonstrate strong skills in engagement and collaboration with your customers and prospects
- Communication, your written and oral communication in English is very solid.
Offer of employment with American Express is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background verification check, subject to applicable laws and regulations.
Why American Express?
There’s a difference between having a job and making a difference.
American Express has been making a difference in people’s lives for over 160 years, backing them in moments big and small, granting access, tools, and resources to take on their biggest challenges and reap the greatest rewards.
We’ve also made a difference in the lives of our people, providing a culture of learning and collaboration, and helping them with what they need to succeed and thrive. We have their backs as they grow their skills, conquer new challenges, or even take time to spend with their family or community. And when they’re ready to take on a new career path, we’re right there with them, giving them the guidance and momentum into the best future they envision.
Because we believe that the best way to back our customers is to back our people.
The powerful backing of American Express.
Don’t make a difference without it.
Don’t live life without it.
Talk to our people and you’ll find out what we’re really all about. Open, creative, risk-taking, collaborative and innovative are just some of the expressions you’ll hear. It’s our culture that makes American Express an outstanding place to work, and a big part of why we regularly win best workplace awards all over the world – including Great Place to Work Italia’s Best Workplace amongst Large Companies ranking 1st in 2018 and Best Workplace for Millennials awards in 2017. If you’re ready to take on a challenge and make an impact, you owe it to yourself to launch or grow your career here.
We welcome applications from candidates with Protected Category status. If you require any assistance with the completion of this process - or need any reasonable adjustments to be made - then please contact the Recruitment Team on email@example.com or 00800 83 000038.
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 16, 2019, 3:41:35 AM