American Express Careers
Manager/Senior Manager, Product Marketing Business Loans
- Develop the go-to-market strategies in partnership with the product team for launch of new non-card lending products
- Define, develop and implement the customer journey and engagement strategy with product, risk, compliance/GCO, partners and stakeholders
- Manage relationships with key internal partners (including both local and global teams) and external partners (including vendors and creative agencies)
- Define the sales process with key partners and ensure Amex field teams are trained to execute on channel strategy
- Define, develop and implement the on-going marketing strategy to acquire customers on the loans product
- Reporting and analysis of enrollment results to optimize and inform future plans
- Significant project management to ensure all activities are delivered on-time and within budget
- Strategic thinking & effectiveness – ability to interpret business objectives into actionable marketing strategies and think through the end-to-end experience.
- Ability to drive results with a focus on commercial outcomes with demonstrated results. Ensuring that initiatives are measurable, reportable, and provide that reporting in a timely and relevant manner.
- A collaborative style of doing business - ability to influence, gain support, resolve conflict and work in a matrix organisation. In particular drive tight engagement across sales, risk, product & marketing.
- Partnership management – ability to influence and gain support with Product management team in working with the ‘white-label’ partner. Ability to understand and interpret contracts is an advantage.
- Strong channel and budget management experience, including proven ability to deliver on time & within budget.
- Strong Analytical and Data capabilities - Undertake ongoing campaign analysis to monitor marketing channel performance and ROI on investments. As well as deliver regular reporting updates to senior leadership
- B2B marketing experience incorporating all mediums including digital is desirable, but not critical.
- A high personal accountability which leads to strong experience in driving results.
- University degree in marketing, business administration, or similar careers. MBA considered an asset.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in execution of digital marketing strategies and digital campaign management
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in project management and capability delivery in a matrix organization
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working with Account Development or Sales teams to drive aggressive growth targets
- Superior communication and influencing skills. This includes writing call scripts, decks, presenting to peers and senior management, and being able to sell new ideas and solutions
- Customer-centric mindset, with proven ability to craft initiatives, programs and campaigns that appeal to customers, merchants and internal business partners evaluation
- Excellent relationship-building skills and growth mindset with superior attention to detail
- Passion for driving results
- Knowledge of the Financial Services/ Payments industry an asset
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Mar 15, 2019, 1:29:28 PM