American Express Careers
The primary responsibility for this Business Analyst will be support of the Fraud International process with a focus on capabilities that support American Express’s fraud servicing functions.
The analyst will focus on a multi-year program supporting the Fraud Transformation program. This program supports capability transformation and re-engineering customer friction points to reduce inefficiencies in business processes in Global Servicing Network, to improve the Customer Care Professional and customer experience. The initial focus will be enhancing the customer experience and supporting roll out across International markets.
The responsibilities include:
- Business Architecture - Support defining tactical steps to create business process solutions for complex capabilities. The key outcome being the implementation plan for the program, including the business transformation work streams that contribute to success.
- Product Delivery - focusing on the key initiatives that offer the biggest value for the customer experience, for Global Servicing Network and ultimately for American Express. Key outcome is flawless delivery of initiatives, by partnering across business and technical teams on product deliverable.
- Experience in Fraud either through on the job experience or other.
- Strong understanding of the Global Network Servicing environment and the drivers of exceptional customer experience.
- Knowledge of key Fraud capabilities and platforms.
- Proven analytics experience.
- Comfort/experience in working with both business and technology groups.
- Proven ability to successfully drive results within a matrix organization, and ability to break down organizational barriers and to influence without direct authority.
- Ability to analyze existing business/technology processes and drive change.
- Ability to drive innovative solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to communicate effectively across all organizational levels.
QualificationsKnowledge and experience with Agile methodology
Schedule (Full-Time/Part-Time): Full-time
Date Posted: Apr 11, 2019, 11:57:45 AM